There are many ways in which you can show your support for Save the Children. Please consider taking any of these simple steps toward creating real and lasting change for children in need.
Click here to donate:
- Participate in our community outreach, education and fund-raising events in the Long Island area. Click HERE for more information.
- Tell your schools, organizations and community groups about Save the Children and encourage them to participate in our events.
- Organize events within your organization to support Save the Children through the Long Island Council.
- Spread awareness about Save the Children’s work to improve the lives of children in a sustainable way.
- Volunteer to be a Council Partner. For more information, email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make a tax deductible donation to support Save the Children’s ongoing programs and respond to disaster relief efforts.
- Become a Sponsor of our Annual Spring Benefit.
- Make a gift in memory of a family member or friend.
- Apply for a Matching Gift from your employer.
- Donate a portion of the proceeds from your own event to Save the Children.
Donations by Check or Employer Matching Gift Forms
MAIL TO:Save the Children Long Island Council
P.O. Box 38
Cold Spring Harbor, NY 11724